We engaged professional chefs from Chicago's Bespoke Cuisine to compare Crucibel Crystal Cookware to leading cookware brands in a series of "real world" tests. And the results "bespeak" for themselves!
• Crucibel heated to a searing temperature 2 minutes faster than the leading cast iron brand.
• Crucibel boiled water in just over half the time of a major hard-anodized nonstick cookware brand.
• When cooking steak, Crucibel took between 20% (rare) and 35% (medium well) less time than the leading cast iron cookware brand.
• 20 minutes after a Crucibel and was removed from the oven, the short ribs inside had retailed 90% of their heat...and their temperature was 12° warmer than the short ribs in the leading cast iron brands pan.
• 90 minutes after a Crucibel pan was removed from the stove, the risotto inside had retained 91% of its heat...and the temperature was 28° warmer than the risotto in a leading hard-anodized nonstick pan.